The Three Billy Goats Gruff
Wash! the wind was soo
strong and the wind blew the three billy goats away. The three billy goats were
very hungry. And the three billy goats saw a long bridge ran across but there
was no grass. Then they saw another bridge and the little billy goat saw a
troll and the troll was mean, ugly, fat and he had a long nose and he is hairy.
The little billy goat
gruff said “troll can I go over the bridge?” “No because I want to eat you”
said the troll. “Please don’t eat me wait for my bigger brother he is much
bigger than me and he will give you a bigger meal.” “Ok” said the troll. “I’ll
let you go over”. After one hour medium billy goat came and said “can I go over
the bridge?” “No because I want to eat you”. “Please don’t eat me wait for my
bigger brother.” “oh well, go over the bridge.”
After two hours great
billy goat came and charged at the troll and the troll ran for his life and the
troll never came back and the three billy goats was very happy.
By Jason Jia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.