Deep in the heart of the African jungle there lived a sweet
loving bird and a mean old giraffe. The
giraffe and the bird were enemies. They
hated each other. Never talked or played
together.
One day the giraffe was just frolicking around, playing in the
trees, munching on leaves. Suddenly as
the giraffe was playing in the tree, his neck got stuck. Bernie, the giraffe cried out “HELP ME” No one came. It was a DISASTER.
The sweet loving bird heard the annoying scream. She knew whose scream it was, it was
Bernie’s. Ha! I’m not helping that
selfish giraffe she thought to herself but then she thought to again “Maybe I
should help him” Fluffy the bird, flew over to Bernie and asked him, “Do you
want me to help you?” “Okay” So Fluffy pecked all of the leaves away and Bernie
was free.
“Thank you” gulped Bernie. “Well you’re welcome.” “Do you
want to be friends?” They asked each
other. “Okay” So they happily walked
away, best friends.

I thought it was Really good. Jena
ReplyDeleteGreat story. Caiome
ReplyDeleteIt was fantastic because they were friends in the end. Molly
ReplyDelete