ZOOM a cheetah ran past. Mmmm a deer. WHOOSH the cheetah ran
for it’s life. It caught the deer and hung it on a tree. “YUM,” said the cheetah. “I see another deer,” the cheetah
whispered. AWWWWW the cheetahs leg
broke. He had tripped over a branch. A baby monkey saw him and asked, “Are you okay?”
“No,” the cheetah replied. “Do you want me to help you?” “Ha, you can’t help a
fast cheetah like me” “Or maybe I can.”
The monkey frolicked in the forest. The cheetah was crying for help. A snake came by. The cheetah asked the snake for help. The snake said “NO! I am too busy.” The monkey lived in a tree nearby. The monkey came to have a look at the
cheetah. “Are you sure you don’t want me
to help you?” “Yes.” “Okay see ya,” said the monkey. A little lion came by and the cheetah said,
“Can you help me?” “No I am too busy hunting.”
“Hey squirrel can you help me?” “NO WAY. I am too busy eating my nuts.” “Oh come on….”
The monkey came again. “Are you sure you don’t want me to
help you?” The monkey said, “STOP help
me okay. I need a stick and some sap”
“What sap?” asked the cheetah. “Tree
blood” “Okay,” said the cheetah. “I will
spread it on your leg. It’ll take a
while.” The next day his leg was
better. The money and the cheetah were
best friends forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.