Deep in the Chinese jungle there lived a bossy panda and a
friendly, helpful chimp. The panda
absolutely hated the chimp but the chimp didn’t care. He was still friendly anyway.
Panda was sleeping and snoring happily. “What’s that annoying sound?” said
Chimp. “I better wake them up” “Well
that’s not a surprise,” groaned Chimp.
BOO! Yelled Chimp” Do not disturb
me when I’m sleeping,” shouted Panda as Chimp climbed back up to his tree.
One windy day Panda decided to go on a walk in the
jungle. He went further and further
until he was LOST Help! Help! Help! He yelled but there was no one there. The next day Chimp heard a sound.” Whoever
that is I better help them” and off he went.
Chimp ran and ran and he saw Panda. Chimp was very surprised. “Are you okay?” asked Chimp “NO,” yelled Panda. “I can help you if you
want,” answered Chimp “Ok! But only if you get me out of here” said Panda.
So Chimp lead Panda out of the forest and Panda started to
like Chimp so they were best friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.