Cheetahs
are the best animal because they run really fast. Cheetahs are the fastest
animal on land because their strong legs and tail helps them balance.
Another
reason I believe cheetahs are the best animal is because they have really
pretty coats. Their dark spots and their sandy coloured fur can mean that they
can camouflage into the African plains.
For
these two reasons I believe that cheetahs are DEFINITELY the best animal EVER.
I disagree with you becuase Dolphins are fast as well. I believe dolphins are the best becuase they can do tricks out of the water when they are coming up to breathe. Abigail M
I disagree with you becuase Dolphins are fast as well. I believe dolphins are the best becuase they can do tricks out of the water when they are coming up to breathe. Abigail M
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.